Thank you for being part of the church wide picnic. Sunday will be a big day in many ways, and we are excited about the future of Friendship. Here are a few things you need to know and remember for Sunday’s picnic.
- It is summer in the south. That means heat, humidity and possible thunderstorms. We are monitoring the weather closely.
- The event starts at 5:30 PM. If you have signed up to assist with set up, or want to help with set up, please be at the church at 4:30 PM.
- The eating area will be in the shade and will accommodate 100 plus people. We have over 270 signed up to attend. So you will need to bring folding chairs and blankets.
- We will have games for the kids, and the kids at heart. We will also have one wet inflatable for the smaller kids and one for the older kids. Due to the limited changing area, your kids should come dressed to get wet.
- The menu is hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, homemade coleslaw, chips, cookies, tea, lemonade and water. Dinner will start at 6:00.
- For the safety reasons, we ask that everyone check in at the guest services table located on the Studio 252 side of the parking lot. The area will be blocked off to vehicle traffic.
- Please do not forget to bring your items for Sacks of Love and Love, Serve, Give. You will be able to leave them at guest services when you check in.
Thanks again and we will see you at Worship Sunday morning,